Music (306)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Record this song guys!!

Hey, who thinks train should record this song? I do! Come on guys you can do it! It will be a hit! These  Eyes http://www.youtube.com/watch

Started by Natalie Annette Cross

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Viki Manera

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!

Its been my dream, my BUCKET LIST dream to sing Bruises with Pat! Im at the show tonight in San Diego...Ive been waiting for months, I am b…

Started by Heather Benson

18 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Deborah Fontana

It Has Been A "Train" Love Affair - A Romantic Story

Wendell age 34 and Diane age 24 met in 1979.  They worked together as Counselor and  Client Service Worker hired the same week as the new…

Started by Diane Maze

2 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by laurie copeland

How to Play "California 37" by Train on Piano

On YouTube.com: Watch "50 Ways to Say Goodbye" Video Piano Tutorial Watch "Drive By" Video Piano Tutorial On PianoCrumbs.com: Play "50 Wa…

Started by Aldo Kocha

0 Jul 12, 2012

how did you find train????

I mean if you have an interesting of story of how you found them. My way was probably not the usual way people find them. I found them when…

Started by tRaIn CRAZY

26 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Hannah King

GET TRAIN BACK TO THE UK

Do you think we could convince Train to come back to the UK? I HOPE SO. Especially Manchester!

Started by Laura Anne Hughes

4 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Scott Clitherow

Berkeley Show

Cant make the show so bought 2 bottles of your Save me San Francisco wine instead......Sip on those while enjoying the CD at least... 

Started by rosebungenstock

0 Jul 6, 2012

Pat is soooooo smooth ...

So I have always been in love with this band and what they release.  I am currently crazy about 50 ways to say goodbye ... It makes me wan…

Started by JIMMY JIMMY

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Nicole McGrath

50 ways as a single/and question about singles!

Ive just seen that 50 ways to say goodby has been released as a single (I LOVE that song!) And it got me thinking - 42 years old, and Im to…

Started by Zaidagal

2 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Zaidagal

my private nation - whats it about to you??????

I've always interpreted it as someone trying to impose their dreams on you ...it could be parents or a partner, work colleagues trying to s…

Started by JIMMY JIMMY

0 Jun 12, 2012

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service