Music (306)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disappointed!

Been a fan for the last 15 years and have been to at least 18 shows.  I was not going to go to the show this tour because I just couldn't s…

Started by joanne schwartz

45 Feb 1
Reply by Christian Rodriguez Hidalgo

hello all

are train doing a new album????????????aand do we expect them to come to london this year my family are getting fed up with me playing soul…

Started by christina

0 Jan 24

Jimmy's Book

Any updates on the release date for Jimmy's book?

Started by Cindy Keitz

0 Dec 7, 2013

Broken promise

A fan sometime ago kindly offered to get a signed poster for me of train and tee shirt since august she knows ive got my mum dying and she…

Started by christina

2 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by christina

please come back to New England!!!

We have seen you guys three times. The first with my 7 yr old daughter and twice with just me and my husband, boy was she mad when she foun…

Started by Kimberly krupski

0 Nov 12, 2013

Futon

Could someone please tell me why I can't get 'Futon'. It won't play on Spotify and I can't find it on ITunes. What happened? I LOVE that so…

Started by Tami Denney

2 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Tami Denney

Futon

Could someone please tell me why I can't get 'Futon'. It won't play on Spotify and I can't find it on ITunes. What happened? I LOVE that so…

Started by Tami Denney

0 Nov 4, 2013

"I Wanna Believe" & "Out Here In The Open"

morning trainiacs, is there any one out there that can help me at all? ive kept myself busy recently by buying up all of the commercially…

Started by Paul

6 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Nick Geall

Thanks Train

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys. I know tides of others would agree with me when I say "This'll Be My Year" "Feels Good at…

Started by Bondo

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Bondo

An Open Letter To Pat

Open Letter  to Pat, Although it’s been almost two years already, it seems like it was just yesterday that I was anticipating the release o…

Started by maggie ryan

9 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Brian Whiteman

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic on Friday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 on Thursday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service