Tour (247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: Pictures and or Video of Pat and Me singing Bruises at the Foothills Fall Festival :)

I am pleading with all of my Train friends to send me any pictures and or video clips that you may have of me and Pat singing "Bruises" tog…

Started by Bonnie Holt

0 Oct 23, 2012

PreSale Code for The Joint Dec. 2, 2012.

Does anyone know the presale code for this show http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2C00494CEF5F6C08?artistid=772402&majorcatid=10001&am

Started by Sandra Eye Martinez

3 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Sharon P

Las Vegas 12/2 Event - Is there a Meet and Greet?

I have yet to be able to do a M&G with TRAIN and I am wondering if there is going to be one available for this Vegas show......Anybody…

Started by Janine O'Neill

0 Oct 18, 2012

Train meet and greets

Does anyone know what time they usually start the "meet and greets" at their concerts? I assume it is fairly early to allow everyone to mov…

Started by Chris

6 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Joann Pitkunigis

Trucks and Train - Sunday October 14th - Roll Call

Hi, everyone! Anyone else going? I'm new here on the Forum but have been a fan for a while. I submitted a "Bruises" video on Twitter...and…

Started by Lizzy Evans

0 Oct 12, 2012

NEW UK TOUR

So... Happy Monday! News is starting to filter through about new tour dates for February! -----------------------------------------------…

Started by Ciara Ruddy

6 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Gina Windel

Hammersmith Apollo - Feb 22 2013

Checkin' in for the London date - tickets booked !!!!! But did anyone actually manage to get seat tickets via the Live Nation pre-sale ? I…

Started by Terry

0 Oct 5, 2012

Glasgow Gig - Feb 15 2013

Just got 3 tickets for the Glasgow 02 gig in February - can't wait. First time I've seen them - can't believe its taken this long to discov…

Started by Robert Adams

0 Oct 5, 2012

Performance

I went to my first Train concert last weekend in Phoenix. It was memorable. I'm a new Train fan, but songs like Meet Virginia and Calling A…

Started by Kristina Vasta

0 Oct 4, 2012

Just say YES on 9/29 in L.A.

Got my seats to 9/29 show in Los Angeles at the Nokia 5 rows from stage. Sec 500 row 5 seats 511,512 hoping Pat and Train will take a quick…

Started by Brock Sheela

21 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Brock Sheela

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic yesterday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 on Thursday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service