Tour (247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our 2nd Meet and greet California 37 tour

WOW had the best time ever in Dayton Ohio. So i bought more meet and greet tickets in hope of getting Pat to sign my tee shirt and yes he d…

Started by Deborah Fontana

8 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Virginia Charles

Pat's UK announcement (WEMBLEY STADIUM)

An update on this... The band are playing pre-match American football show at Wembley October 28th... http://wembleystadium.com/Events/2

Started by Ciara Ruddy

6 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Ciara Ruddy

Proposal request for Sept 29th at Nokia Theatre in LA

I am planning on attending the Sept 29th show in LA at the Nokia theatre. Was planning on proposing to my girlfriend there at the concert d…

Started by Brock Sheela

21 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Brock Sheela

Tuscaloosa, AL show was AWESOME

I also went to see Train at Tuscaloosa Tuesday night, and it was totally worth my day off!!! they were just so great. Period. I have to agr…

Started by Nelda LeCroy

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by megan

Cheap concert tickets/seats

I would just like to say I saw Train last night at the Tuscaloosa Alabama Ampitheater. The music was wonderful. I had a cheap ticket/seat.…

Started by Angel Michelle Lemus

0 Sep 12, 2012

The perfect night: a Train concert.

Thought I would bring our Train experience to the forum. Background: recorded a UK show on DVR off of MTV this past winter. We had never s…

Started by Bill Schmutzler

2 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Bill Schmutzler

Why do people pay good money to attend concerts and then sit on their butts all night barely moving to music?

It will never ceast to amaze me when people attend concerts and just sit in their seats barely moving during the songs, and then giving an…

Started by Linda Lee Leigh

17 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Angela

Boca Raton Concert

We flew to Boca Raton to watch Pat and the band play.  They were awesome as usual.  They all really care about their fans.  It was so great…

Started by Sandy Calderwood

0 Sep 6, 2012

Tanglewood Show

So, I was at the Tanglewood show in Lenox, MA and let me just say that IT WAS GREAT! I can't wait for Train to come back for another show.…

Started by Sara

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Diane Vaskas

Wow what a show at the Borgota in AC on Saturday

Several years ago I took my then Finance to see you at the Borgota and introduced him to your music and had the best time.  Saturday I had…

Started by Susan Ryan

0 Sep 6, 2012

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic on Friday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 Apr 17. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music Apr 15. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service