Tour (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems I've heard about meet and greets. To: Train

Hey Mr.Monahan, Mr.Stafford, and Mr.Underwood, along with your wonderful backup vocals, bassest, and all of the others in Train, working wi…

Started by Corbin Crutch

10 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Tracy Heffernan

Kansas City Show @ Starlight

Took my boyfriend to the show last night for his birthday, SOOOOOOOOOOO good! Michael Franti and Spearhead started out and they were truly…

Started by Jill Casey

2 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Virginia Phelps

Wedding vows renewed with Train

Pat, What's a guy gotta do to have you help renew my vows with my beautiful wife of 23 years? We have 8 people coming to Camden on wednesda…

Started by George

7 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by christina

Meet and Greets for this Tour

For those that have done them on this tour, how are they going? I've heard mixed reviews in the past.  It looks like they sold a smaller nu…

Started by Shannon Barr

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Sue Kulig

mixed tape festival in Hershey Pa

Does anyone know if they r doing the mermaid contests here on the 26th of July? 

Started by Wendy Morningwake

0 Jul 22, 2013

Mermaids in Tinley Park _ Chicago July 21st..Did you go? What was best thing for you?

it was crowded, 20,000 Angels to greet Pat and Train. It was smooth on the move show. Pat kept the songs rolling and sang some early songs…

Started by Elizabeth Hudson

0 Jul 22, 2013

Noblesville Indiana Show

Kind of late but just wanted to express some love and gratitude for the Noblesville IN show. The crowd couldn't have been more beautiful (i…

Started by Bondo

0 Jul 22, 2013

Canfield Fair Concert

Hi! I am so excited that I saw you in Cleveland this past week which was an amazing show and that you will be back in Ohio for one of my fa…

Started by Tristan Codner

0 Jul 19, 2013

Great single seat -- Camden 7/24. Sec 102, Row L Seat 27. $89.90

Hi I have an extra good single seat available for the Train show in Camden on 7/24. Section 102, Row L Seat 27. Face value = $89.90 and can…

Started by Marianne Beyer

0 Jul 19, 2013

Calling All Mermaids - Show Tweeting

Who do we tweet at the show to show off our mermaid costumes? Do we use a hashtag? What is it? My daughter, and I are going to be wearing t…

Started by Jennifer Woodall

0 Jul 17, 2013

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service