Trainwrecked (Lisa N.)'s Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Hands down, Drops of Jupiter.  I love all their music but for me that is the absolut…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied Feb 2, 2013 to If you HAVE to choose 1 Train song.....

70 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Stacy Cougle

"Deborah I was behind you line on Sunday at the meet & greet.  It was so great of…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied Sep 12, 2012 to Our 2nd Meet and greet California 37 tour

8 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Virginia Charles

"Cincinatti & Dayton OHIO.  Hubby got me the gold package for Dayton...so looking…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied Jun 12, 2012 to California 37 Tour Roll Call!

141 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Jessica Bennett

"JJ, until 2 years ago, I never knew the meaning behind the song either, I just knew…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied Jun 11, 2012 to Drops of Jupiter ...what is it about????

4 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Trainwrecked (Lisa N.)

"Just watched...so cool!!  It was like having front row seats!  Except I can't get pi…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied May 17, 2012 to LIVE online performance THIS THURSDAY from Salt Lake City, Utah

6 May 18, 2012
Reply by Joann Pitkunigis

"I'm going to tune in although I know I won't be able to watch the whole thing :(!  T…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied May 15, 2012 to LIVE online performance THIS THURSDAY from Salt Lake City, Utah

6 May 18, 2012
Reply by Joann Pitkunigis

"LTS, so sorry for your loss.  Drops of Jupiter spoke to me from the first time I hea…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied May 3, 2012 to Which Train Track Speaks To You...

17 May 24, 2012
Reply by Teena Reid

"Darlene, I'm going to this concert too, and haven't seen anything on presale either.…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied Apr 23, 2012 to Cincinnati, OH concert

6 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Deborah Fontana

"Mary, sending thoughts, prayers, and positive energy out to you.  Baby steps are the…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied Apr 19, 2012 to JUST IN TIME....

14 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Mary Lee

"Thanks for sharing Jeff, sounds like an awesome show.  I love that they are playing…"

Trainwrecked (Lisa N.) replied Apr 14, 2012 to Bimbo's 365 Setlist

6 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kayla

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 28 minutes ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service