All Discussions Tagged 'tour' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling All Mermaids!

Who are we going to see at our Mermaids Of Alcatraz Tour this summer with The Script and Gavin DeGraw?! Let us know what city you're coming…

Started by Train

91 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Woodall

UK Tour

Hey when are Train next on tour in the UK.  We saw them a couple of years ago in Lanai and my kids are desperate to see them again

Started by Sharon Weatherstone

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Sharon Weatherstone

Futon Lyrics

I cant find any lyrics on the internet for this song, so here ya go. I know these are all correct, except for the first few lines of the br…

Started by Mary Watson

8 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Jacob Begley

"Futon" Lyric Video!

Hey guys! I fell in love with the new song "Futon' from CA37 MOA Edition c:  So, I got bored, and well... Bam, lyric video. I hope this s…

Started by Izzi

0 Jul 7, 2013

California 37 Tour Roll Call!

Raise your hand (or leave a comment below) letting us know what shows you're coming to on the California 37 Tour this Summer. What new song…

Started by Train

141 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Jessica Bennett

Tanglewood Show

So, I was at the Tanglewood show in Lenox, MA and let me just say that IT WAS GREAT! I can't wait for Train to come back for another show.…

Started by Sara

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Diane Vaskas

UK - October

Hey Saw on Twitter this morning Pat was answering questions, and someone asked when were they returning to UK, he said October! I cant wait…

Started by Charmaine Venables

0 Jul 24, 2012

MPN Club Tour CD's

Have been wondering if I should try and find time to upload some or all of the Club Tour CD's I have. I do not have them all by a long shot…

Started by KarenTN

67 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by SJerseygirl

Looking for SF tickets

Ok so as of last night I got the green light to make the SF tour, but I have no tickets! Just to add more pressure I bought my airfare alre…

Started by Abbe Keck

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Abbe Keck

Train @ Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo 2012

I figured I'd start a thread here for folks attending Train's concert at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo this year! The concert wil…

Started by Katherine

17 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by miss soul sister "pants"

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic on Friday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 Apr 17. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music Apr 15. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service