All Discussions Tagged 'train' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Sang "Bruises" with Train! Ahhh!!!

On January 29, 2014, Train gave a private concert to the company I work for.  I had the amazing opportunity to sing "Bruises" with them...w…

Started by Jeni Anderson Wertzberger

0 Feb 6

Pat Lyric Portrait - Fan Art :)

Hi, I'm Kim. I drew Pat using lyrics from Train songs so I thought I'd post it here. Honestly, I'm kind of hoping he'll see it haha but I h…

Started by Kim Vance

2 Feb 4
Reply by Kim Vance

Book inspired by Train's music ...

Hi everyone! My name is Kate, and I'm from northwest Iowa. I wanted to introduce myself, but I also wanted to get a little feedback. I wrot…

Started by Kate P.

3 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Bondo

Calling All Mermaids!

Who are we going to see at our Mermaids Of Alcatraz Tour this summer with The Script and Gavin DeGraw?! Let us know what city you're coming…

Started by Train

91 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Woodall

"Futon" Lyric Video!

Hey guys! I fell in love with the new song "Futon' from CA37 MOA Edition c:  So, I got bored, and well... Bam, lyric video. I hope this s…

Started by Izzi

0 Jul 7, 2013

Auburn, WA VIPs

I am planning on going to the Auburn show. However, I cannot find ANY gold packages. I was wondering if anyone was able to get VIPs. When t…

Started by Rebecca Mills

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Mills

50 Ways To Say Goodbye - Fans version :)

We had so much fun to do it! Hope you all will have fun to watch it! :)

Started by Vero

7 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Kayla

My Life According To Train! Everyone please try this using Train song titles.

Are you a male or female: All American Girl     Describe yourself:  Mermaid     How do you feel:  She's On Fire     Describe where you curr…

Started by Vickie Hoag

5 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Josie

California 37 Tour Roll Call!

Raise your hand (or leave a comment below) letting us know what shows you're coming to on the California 37 Tour this Summer. What new song…

Started by Train

141 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Jessica Bennett

Las Vegas 12/2 Event - Is there a Meet and Greet?

I have yet to be able to do a M&G with TRAIN and I am wondering if there is going to be one available for this Vegas show......Anybody…

Started by Janine O'Neill

0 Oct 18, 2012

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic on Friday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 Apr 17. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music Apr 15. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service