Where are you excited for Train to play?

Views: 3854

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sunny sourhern California 
New Jersey, baby!! Come back to Count Basie!  ;D <3333

Wisconsin! =)

I got Matt Nathanson, Train, and Maroon 5 tickets for me my best friend and 16 yr old daughter for my birthday from my very sweet hubby.  He knows all 3 of us are huge Train fans! Let me tell you all 3 of us were blown away by Train Matt Nathanson and Maroon 5 performances that night in OKC Zoo Amphitheater. From the moment Train came on til the very last song you played we were singing and dancing and making wonderful memories we shall cherish for a very long time. Drops of Jupiter means a lot to us because my best friend's mom whom was my best friend first before she passed away from breast cancer introduced us to that song and the band Train one night we were all up late having a girls night in with wine movies and girl talk. That song  alone brings back wonderful memories of a friend long gone but never forgotten. Pat I just want to say you are a musical genius and I can't wait to see you again in concert and also looking forward to hearing new music from you too! Keep on keeping on~ Kamei from Enid Oklahoma
AUSTRALIA
ERIE PA!! see ya then!! :D
Always Love you in the City by the Bay! Missing seeing you at the Fillmore in SF.
PARIS!

Upstate New York , Meaning like the Syracuse area .

I saw you guys at the New York State Fair on August 25th this year . It was absolutely the very best day of my entire life . From the very first moment they started playing the Train sound to the very last second of " This Ain't Goodbye " , I did not stop singing , screaming , jumping , and my weird awkward CNY white teenage girl dance moves ;~)

I was having so much fun that , I didn't care that I was sort of far away from the stage , I didn't care that I wasn't a Trainette , I didn't even mind the 6 annoying drunk Maroon 5 fan girls in front of me who kept standing completely in my way and flapping their arms like " angels " during Calling All Angels .

Thank you for making my summer so awesome !!! Oh , And I can't wait to see you in a little under 3 weeks in Erie PA !!! <3 <3 <3 <3

San Francisco/Bay Area... come back soon!

Come to Norway

check this demo I made.    it's safe copyrighted.   no fear  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2WGyqecJa8

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic yesterday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 on Thursday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service