Its been my dream, my BUCKET LIST dream to sing Bruises with Pat! Im at the show tonight in San Diego...Ive been waiting for months, I am beyond excited! Pat asks if a lady in the audience from his age group would come sing it with him! Heres my chance! I throw my arms up and start yelling...but he chooses some other woman, asking her if she knew the song...she says yes! Psh! Dumb lady didnt know a single word! She just spent the whole song dancing around on stage like a jackass while Pat sang the whole song on his own! It KILLED me! I know every word, even the harmony!  Here is my ultimate dream come true and  that asswaffle woman squanders it! How are you in the front row of MY favorite band's show and you dont know every word to every song?! OH! I tell you, its heart-breaking...and since the remaining shows of the year within driving distance of me (Phoenix, Salt Lake, LA, Berkeley) have $500 2cd row seats that I can in no way afford, I guess my dream will never come true :(  ...Very sad.

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly! It was so heartbreaking! Still, good for her. I dont want to be bitter forever about it :)

I am planning to make it to the Los Angeles concert in September, I think we can afford one ticket, so I will drive up alone and come to the show! I am excited! I am going to try and get a Trainette t-shirt made for the occasion! I will yell and jump and wave my arms again and maybe this time Pat will see me haha

For those of you following my plight...a friend of mine just got me a ticket to the Los Angeles show at the Nokia theater! It's in the orchestra pit in the 4th row!!! (I owe him the $222.00 he spent on the ticket now, but it's worth it!) I am literaly dancing all around my hotel lobby right now where I work! I still dont know if my dream will come true to sing with Pat, but you'd better believe I will try my hardest! Nobody ever achieves their dreams by sitting at home wishing...carpe diem!!!  :)

Excellent news, Heather! I am very happy for you!!!! What you said in your post is true: 

"Nobody ever achieves their dreams by sitting at home wishing...carpe diem!!!  :)"

So go right ahead and seize the day but most of all, don't forget to just have fun. I am keeping all my fingers crossed for you, so tightly that they're turning blue. 

Thank you soooooooooooo much!

Deborah Fontana said:

http://tixx1.artistarena.com/train/ here is where you get them
Electra Winters said:

How the heck do you get meet and greet tickets!? I know I'm probably no different then any other fan so I don't feel like I deserve them more than any other fan, but I love love love Train and really badly want to get Pat's autograph or photo! I put myself on this website, put myself on the radio that sponsers them website, tuned all my radios to the station sponsering them to see if there are contests for the meet and greet. It's my dream to see them in person. I just want to know where you buy them!? Thanks so much! 

Deborah Fontana said:

OMG!!! i would just love to sing with Pat i can't sing for toffee but i would give it my best!!! i have meet and greet tickets for Aug 8th 2nd row in the middle, i saved all year to pay for them.  i just can't wait!!!! aghhhhh so excited to meet them. if he does ask at my concert i will still scream for him to pick me i am kind of his age just 9 Years younger lol

Your welcome i hope you can still get some. :)

Electra Winters said:

Thank you soooooooooooo much!

Deborah Fontana said:

http://tixx1.artistarena.com/train/ here is where you get them
Electra Winters said:

How the heck do you get meet and greet tickets!? I know I'm probably no different then any other fan so I don't feel like I deserve them more than any other fan, but I love love love Train and really badly want to get Pat's autograph or photo! I put myself on this website, put myself on the radio that sponsers them website, tuned all my radios to the station sponsering them to see if there are contests for the meet and greet. It's my dream to see them in person. I just want to know where you buy them!? Thanks so much! 

Deborah Fontana said:

OMG!!! i would just love to sing with Pat i can't sing for toffee but i would give it my best!!! i have meet and greet tickets for Aug 8th 2nd row in the middle, i saved all year to pay for them.  i just can't wait!!!! aghhhhh so excited to meet them. if he does ask at my concert i will still scream for him to pick me i am kind of his age just 9 Years younger lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic yesterday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 on Thursday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service