Raise your hand (or leave a comment below) letting us know what shows you're coming to on the California 37 Tour this Summer. What new songs are you looking forward to hearing live?

If you haven't picked up your tickets yet, don't sleep! Grab them here. See you soon!

Tags: 37, california, live, tickets, tour, train

Views: 4359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Julie D. Moorman said:

my hubby and I are heading to see you on tour in Kansas city, on august 10th. we will be celebrating our 7th year wedding anniversary..I left the sf bay area of 2004, and never had the chance to see you guys on tour, I am so EXCITED!!! To me traveling tne 200 miles one way to see you... is so worth it!!!

Gonna be at the Pittsburgh Concert later this month. Woo hoo : ) )

Central Park and Monmouth University!!!!

Went to the Lincoln show this past Thursday and it ROCKED!!!  You will not be disappointed. Mat Kearney opened and he was great.  This is the first season for shows at the Pinewood Bowl -- Train was SOLD OUT of course.  I had to giggle thinking of the fellas getting ready for the show in the back stage "cabin" -- the same place I got ready before a production of "The Music Man" a million years ago.  I hope they had a positive experience and will come back soon!

We will be at the Starlite in Kansas City on 8/10 and would love to hear You Can Finally Meet My Mom, even though it makes me cry every time. Would also love to hear Get To Me, ***I AM******, and if you have to do any cover, please make it Dream On, because Pat kills on it!!!!!! Love you guys & see ya soon, Sue & Mick

I am going to Uncassville and Lenox(so far) and would love to hear Pat sing Lincoln Avenue combined with When I look to the sky the way he did it last October in Erie. It was so beautiful and full of emotion that I cried my eyes out! Follow that with My Private Nation and I'll just have to be scraped up off the floor!!! That being said, Train could just simply "yodel" and they would still be amazing!!
As an aside, when it comes to covers Train sounds better than the original artists! I do agree with Sue Kulig , Pat does "kill" on Dream On. Steven Tyler has to be proud!!

Ravinia would love to hear "We were Made for This" and "When the Fog Rolls In" on August 11th.

But more than anything, I would love to hear my favorite song, "For me, Its You." I have found someone I want to "sing about, laugh about, cry about" and he will be there with me on Saturday.

I have been to two Train shows in the past and I know whatever the set list includes will be amazing!

Guys, please come back to Scotland. I missed you 2 years ago and have regretted it ever since!!

Indianapolis. "I Don't Know About Love", "Sing Together"

On Saturday, August 11th, "We Were Made for This" would be great.

I'll be there in Springfield IL this coming Wednesday, and I'm really excited for 'Drive By'!! ^_^

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva yesterday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Summerfest in Mikwaukee

Started by Melody Baranowski in Tour Apr 2. 0 Replies

My husband and I are getting ready for the Tortuga Festival next weekend. Can't wait to see you. Why don't you play in Milwaukee in late June/early July between New Buffalo and Boise? Would love to…Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service