Raise your hand (or leave a comment below) letting us know what shows you're coming to on the California 37 Tour this Summer. What new songs are you looking forward to hearing live?

If you haven't picked up your tickets yet, don't sleep! Grab them here. See you soon!

Tags: 37, california, live, tickets, tour, train

Views: 4360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got my tickets to see you guys in Toledo, Ohio on August 14. I can't wait!

My daughter will be with me in Charlotte.  Her favorites are We Were Made For This and California 37.  Why don't you just play the whole album (and lots of earlier great songs, too)?

My daughter (and grand-baby in the making) and I will be in Chicago with Gold Tickets.  Sooo expensive but I know I'll get a hug when we meet you!  How can you put a price on that.   Got to say, I feel like I know you boys so well.  Watch every video and read all your interviews.  Train Depot does a great job of getting everything on their FB page so I check there every day as well as Jimmy's FB page and this website.  You boys are doing a great job of keeping us involved with you as you travel the world.   I know so much about all three of you and you don't know me at all, but all you need to know is that I'm a fan and a weirdo friend.  You and your music are a part of my everyday life and I thank you for that.  Last year, you played Meet Virginia and that's my daughter's favorite..would love to hear that again this year.  Also 50 ways and Drops of Jupiter for me.  If I could sing at all, I would join you for Bruises!

My mom and I purchased Gold Package Tickets for your September 25th show in Vancouver! I had my choice between a large party with all of my friends, or meeting Train for my Sweet Sixteen. I of course chose Train. And, depending on the locations of all of your other Canadian tours, we may see you again!! And, I think I am most looking forward to hearing 50 Ways to Say Goodbye for the sole reason I can now sing the entire song, which took a lot of practice.

See you in Vancouver !

I was front row during San Francisco week.  This summer I will see you in Des Moines, St. Louis, and Lincoln.  Kansas City hasn't been ruled out yet.  

Hope to see you in Germany this fall. Cologne this year was awesome! Can't wait to see you again!!!!!

Purchased the Gold Package for the Greek Theater (9/28) as a birthday gift for my 10 year old daughter. We saw you at the Great American Music Hall in April and had an amazing time. We also met some amazing people and hope to see them again as well. We would love to hear: 50 Ways, When the Fog Rolls In, Feels Good at First. My daughter would love to hear, You Already Know and If It's Love. We are so excited to meet all of you in person. It is beyond anything we could have imagined. Being able to experience it and make those memories with my daughter makes it so sweet! Thanks for the great music!

I am looking forward to seeing a South Carolina venue. I keep checking the Southern Ground site (awesome concert last year, guys), and haven't seen anyone on the line up, but I'm mostly looking to see if Train will return this year. Atlanta would have been great, but the up-front seats were taken quickly. To me, that's the only way to see my 'fav band, Train. Any chance of another Atlanta, and/or South Carolina would be great for me and several other fans. I want to hear "I Am" and "About to Come Alive." Thanks for all you do and the genuine love that you give to all of us fans!

Portland (Meet and greet + front row!) ~ September 22nd

Berkeley ~ September 28th

LA ~September 29th

Would love to hear "When the Fog Rolls In" and "We Were Made For This" 

First row center in Philly with my 9 yr old daughter this will be our second Train concert, We love every song on California 37 Cant wait to hear Bruises, California 37, Sing together and Soul Sister. Always listening to it in the car. So excited to be so close.

My friends and I will be at the Mann on 8/18 and the Borgata on 9/1! We're so excited! I'm really looking forward to hearing 50 Ways live, but would also love to hear You Already Know, Getaway, If You Leave, My Private Nation, Am I Reaching You Now, and your versions of Umbrella and These Eyes.

Tried to get gold tickets for Aug 26 in Gilford, NH but sold out!!! Bought front row though yeah!!!! I would love to meet you all!  Especially Pat!!!!! I love 50 ways, Cali 37, Mermaid, Bruises, You can finally meet my mom makes me cry every time, and oh ya DRIVE BY! Hopefully a few old favorites, Drops of Jupiter of corse (best song EVER) and This aint goodbye, I got you....there's too many!!!! Love you guys!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 5 hours ago. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service