Raise your hand (or leave a comment below) letting us know what shows you're coming to on the California 37 Tour this Summer. What new songs are you looking forward to hearing live?

If you haven't picked up your tickets yet, don't sleep! Grab them here. See you soon!

Tags: 37, california, live, tickets, tour, train

Views: 4360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not a new song, I've seen u 4 times and never heard "When I look to the sky". Please play at Ravinia Tonight in honor of my friend Donna that passed away 6 yrs ago. Luv u guys

I am so excited to be going to your show this Thursday the 16th in Cleveland, Oh! This'll be my 4th time seeing you guys and I love you all more everytime! I would love to hear Feels Good At First and Bruises from the new album and maybe some great stuff from the older albums, like Eggplant, Save the Day or Cab. And of course any great covers you guys pull out! Heard an audio version of Piece of My Heart, that would be cool to see in person! Can't wait to see you all again, thanks for putting everything you have into your shows and your music. Safe travels.

Gearing up for Philly this Saturday night!!!  I was going to do a video for the "Marry Me" contest but chickened out. LOL  My fiance and I will just have to wait.  See all you Trainiacs at the Mann!!!

Pat, Jimmy and Scott,  I attended the show in Cincy and will be at the Meet and Greet and show in Downtown Dayton!  I can't wait to meet you all.  I thought the playlist in Cincy was great.  I,unlike what other fans have posted,  do love to hear you do a couple songs from other bands.  Doing songs you love from other groups give us insight on what you like to listen to.  Saw you do Dream On in Louisville last summer and you killed it!  You do have so many greats that it is hard, if the fans do not hear the ones they want to hear. But I am happy to hear you sing anything.   Pat, I love your solo songs too and would love to hear Always Midnight, Her Eyes or Pirate on the Run but I am sure that is not going to happen.  But mostly I am making this post to ask that you play a few songs different in Dayton than in Cincy so that  then I can come back and make a post that you switched up the playlist!  I do think with so many of your fans seeing multiple shows switching up the playlist makes a big difference. If you have read any ot the posts....it is a B. I. G. topic.   As always thank you for your inspiration and love and I will see you in about 3 weeks! 

Kathy Schweitzer

just attended the concert at Mohegan Sun in CT. it was an amazing show!!

My 15 yr old, her best pal and I attended the Philly show at the Mann on Saturday 8/18.  I truly haven't had this much fun at a concert since Live Aid in '85.  Okay, it was pretty fun when Pat botched the beginning of "This'll Be My Year".  That truly endeared him to the kids even more.  Our home and car have been filled with nothing but Train tunes since the concert ended. lol  Had such a blast and my kid is ticked that our trip to Disney World, and the beginning of school,  DARES interfere with us seeing more shows this tour.  Thank you so much for so much fun!  2012 has NOT been our year but the show was certainly the highlight of the year for us!  My daughter and her pal tried hard to get on stage for "Mermaid" but they were turned away.  That kind of bummed her.  Since she's become pretty quiet since my divorce from her "deadbeat dad", I was soooooo happy she even wanted to try to get on stage.  Thanks for putting a smile back on my munchkin's face!  Can't wait to see you guys live again!!!

Hey Kathy,

It must have rocked to hear Pat sing Dream On live!!!!   How cool. I shouldn't have been disappointed that they didn't do You Can Finally Meet My Mom, but I was...lol. Maybe it will be on next years tour. And there is a very good video of it on youtube!! We had a great M&G in DesMoines, as well as concert there.
Saw them 2 weeks later in Kansas City and another great show, but the very same songs as DSM. Hope your M&G in Dayton is Super. Yeah for Train!!

Kathy Schweitzer said:

Pat, Jimmy and Scott,  I attended the show in Cincy and will be at the Meet and Greet and show in Downtown Dayton!  I can't wait to meet you all.  I thought the playlist in Cincy was great.  I,unlike what other fans have posted,  do love to hear you do a couple songs from other bands.  Doing songs you love from other groups give us insight on what you like to listen to.  Saw you do Dream On in Louisville last summer and you killed it!  You do have so many greats that it is hard, if the fans do not hear the ones they want to hear. But I am happy to hear you sing anything.   Pat, I love your solo songs too and would love to hear Always Midnight, Her Eyes or Pirate on the Run but I am sure that is not going to happen.  But mostly I am making this post to ask that you play a few songs different in Dayton than in Cincy so that  then I can come back and make a post that you switched up the playlist!  I do think with so many of your fans seeing multiple shows switching up the playlist makes a big difference. If you have read any ot the posts....it is a B. I. G. topic.   As always thank you for your inspiration and love and I will see you in about 3 weeks! 

Kathy Schweitzer

Went to the Mohegan Sun Show and was so impressed that we got home and got 6 more tix for the Tanglewood show. My kids love you, I love you, and now we are bring 2 friends and they love you. 

My favorite song is probably Bruises this year. I love how you invite people to submit videos to sing with Pat. 

Tanglewood is a totally different venue from Mohegan Sun so I am really excited to bring some wine, good food and listen to great music.

I saw you guys at Peabody last month-had a fantastic time too! :) Can't wait for next time!

We'll be at Gilford, NH this Sunday!  Looking forward to hearing 50 Ways To Say Goodbye - what a fun song that must be live!  My son wants to hear Ordinary, too!

Saw you all at Vienna, Great show as always & loved the meet & greet. Will be seeing you again in Saint Augustine (2nd home there) taking my sister who is also long time fan. I loved the set you did in Vienna. I especially love "Sing Together" and would like to see you do "You can finally meet my mom"  We lost ours last year & it makes me think of her every time I hear it!

No matter what you all play, it'll be amazing! It always is! Thanks for everything guys!

Saw you guys in Philly, and it was amazing! You totally teased with You Already Know, though! Any chance you could actually play it at the Borgata in Jersey next week. :-P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 16 hours ago. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service