Raise your hand (or leave a comment below) letting us know what shows you're coming to on the California 37 Tour this Summer. What new songs are you looking forward to hearing live?

If you haven't picked up your tickets yet, don't sleep! Grab them here. See you soon!

Tags: 37, california, live, tickets, tour, train

Views: 4361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grand Prairie for my 40th Birthday!!!!  Bought tickets for 4 couples -- Cannot WAIT

Drive By, 50 Ways To Say GoodBye, Hey Soul Sister and Drops of Jupiter --- and of course, your daughter's favorite, Mermaid

Saw you guys at Milwaukee Summer Fest. Great concert with Kelly Clarkson. Loved the line up of songs but getting tired of Marry Me. Maybe trade it out with Parachute.

Anyway, looking forward to Ravinia.

Train playing at Tampa Bay Rays game tomorrow.. They were just added this week.

I will be going to the Boca and St. Augustine shows

I'll be at the concert in Tuscaloosa on September 9th!!!

Do you mean on September 11th? I'm going to Tuscaloosa as well :)

Hannah King said:

I'm gonna be in Tuscaloosa on 9/11. Would LOVE to hear Half Moon Bay, Days, Mississippi, We Were Made For This, (actually every song off of CA37--finding it hard to choose my favorites), Ordinary, You Already Know, Save The Day (MY JAM!!), Free, All American Girl, She's On Fire.....Considering this will be my second show, and I got lucky by being able to even get tickets, and probably my only show til next year if I get lucky again, I'm ready to party with lots of upbeat music! ;) you guys were amazing last year in Gulfport. Was gonna get golden tickets this time but wasn't able to. Maybe I'll get to be a trainette? :) Praying to meet you guys one day! Love y'all, see y'all in September :)

Yes, I mean the 11th... i keep doing that...

Teela Riann Swindle said:

Do you mean on September 11th? I'm going to Tuscaloosa as well :)

Hannah King said:

I am going to the August 8th show in Cincinnati Ohio. I cant wait to see and meet you guys as i have meet and greet tickets. I love This will be our Year, 50 ways to say goodbye and Bruises but id love to hear you sing California 37 i just love it!! Ding dong the witch ain't dead
She's still trying to take my bread.  

I'll be front and centre at Raleigh and I'll also be at the Cleveland concert... All i ask for is for you guys to play Free. Or Mississippi. Or anything off of My Private Nation besides Calling All Angels. Or all of the above, if you're really feeling generous. PLEASE ! :D

Deborah, I wanted to ask - how did you get the 'meet and greet' tickets? I am going to be at the Atlana show and would LOVE to meet the band. Would you please let me know? Thanks,

Hey Marcia, I've asked about the Atlanta show, too, but I don't think they're doing the meet and greet here (maybe Chastain doesn't have the room?).

Marcia Hauler said:

Deborah, I wanted to ask - how did you get the 'meet and greet' tickets? I am going to be at the Atlana show and would LOVE to meet the band. Would you please let me know? Thanks,

I'm taking my 14 year old daughter to her first Train concert!  She has rebelled against Train for the past couple of years because I've had her listening to them since she can remember.  She almost signed up as a Trainette with Soul Sister, but it is Drive By and 50 Ways To Say Goodbye that has linked her in.  Yay! I'm so excited.  We will be at the Dallas, Grand Prairie show.  We are also bringing a great friend and spiritual leader, who is 71, and also a new Train fan.  If I count my husband, with 13 years ahead of me, we will be four generations strong in audience.  The only thing that could get us more fired up would be a meet and greet so that I can get my shirt signed again.  The many washes has it fading.  Hehehe.   It's going to be great fun for all!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service