Raise your hand (or leave a comment below) letting us know what shows you're coming to on the California 37 Tour this Summer. What new songs are you looking forward to hearing live?

If you haven't picked up your tickets yet, don't sleep! Grab them here. See you soon!

Tags: 37, california, live, tickets, tour, train

Views: 4360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw you in Charlotte in August '11 and will see you again in Charlotte on July 26 this year. I'm a first generation Train fan. Yep, I'm a senior citizen! I'd love to hear anything from California 37, but it would be great to hear the raucous  "Save Me San Francisco" in concert again. My overall favorite, however is "Cab", which you don't perform often. I must see and hear you sing, "seems like I'm the only cab on the road." (swooning as I think about it!).

My daughter and I first saw Train in Charlotte last August, too, and we'll be there next week as well.  Hope to see you there! 

Janée Blue said:

Saw you in Charlotte in August '11 and will see you again in Charlotte on July 26 this year. I'm a first generation Train fan. Yep, I'm a senior citizen! I'd love to hear anything from California 37, but it would be great to hear the raucous  "Save Me San Francisco" in concert again. My overall favorite, however is "Cab", which you don't perform often. I must see and hear you sing, "seems like I'm the only cab on the road." (swooning as I think about it!).

hooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeinggggggggggg (STILL& desperrately&naive) that you come to Poland
always welcome with C37 :)

My husband and I saw you all in Louisville at Hullabalou Festival and in Erie, PA last year and now in our home venue in Cincinnati.  Can not wait for this intimate venue.  The show in Erie was great because it was small as well.  I love the new cd and cant wait to hear some of the new stuff live.  Hope to hear, When I  look to the sky, came across the awesome, no mic video on line for this and this small venue would be awesome for that.  Love hearing Pat's voice raw like that!!!  Also love Words and Dont say goodbye.  Love you guys.  Thanks for bringing your greatness to the Natti.

-Kathy Schweitzer

I have to raise my hand on one more song for the Ciincinnati show.  I would love to hear Heavy.  The soulful quality of Pat's voice in this song is AWESOME!  I would be great to hear it live. 

Kathy Schweitzer

Hi Marcia, I am sorry i didn't see your reply until now the link i used is thishttp://tixx1.artistarena.com/train/  

Marcia Hauler said:

Deborah, I wanted to ask - how did you get the 'meet and greet' tickets? I am going to be at the Atlana show and would LOVE to meet the band. Would you please let me know? Thanks,

*Raising hand & waving it furiously*

Flying over from Australia to catch you guys is Springfield IL... CANNOT WAIT! Just looking forward to hearing you guys perform... you can sing the phone book if you like, pretty sure I'd still love it!

See you on the 15th!

I am planning on attending the Sept 29th show in LA at the Nokia theatre.

Was planning on proposing to my girlfriend there at the concert during the "Marry Me" song when Pat walks around in the crowd and sings to everyone. Was hoping to arrange having Pat stop at the seats where we are sitting to do the proposal in front of the entire crowd. Just wondering if anyone has any input on how I could get the band on board with this type of request. Any suggestions?

Hey, went to see CA 37 tour last night in Charlotte.  The concert was fantastic!!!!

However, the meet and greet was hideous!  Train fans spend alot of $$ for this and to spend approximately 22 seconds speaking to the band is a joke.  And, the way the staff treated us was horrible.  I felt like I was 10 years old.  To be threatened with "we will delete you photo" was just not nice.  I hope that the management is behind this new system and not the band.  They have always been about the fans, but not last night.

This makes me so sad.  Especially since the email I received from Artist Arena specifically states that "you will have the opportunity to have your poster or one small other item signed by the band".  To me this is false advertising and misleading.  I am going to see them in Raleigh tonight and was going to bring a CD to have signed.  I wouldn't have even wanted to bring the CD if it wasn't for the email I received about the meet & greet in the first place.  I am hoping maybe we will be treated better tonight at the Raleigh show.  Either way I am looking forward to seeing them tonight since I have followed them for a long time but this will be my first Train concert.

Jamie Darche Warren said:

Hey, went to see CA 37 tour last night in Charlotte.  The concert was fantastic!!!!

However, the meet and greet was hideous!  Train fans spend alot of $$ for this and to spend approximately 22 seconds speaking to the band is a joke.  And, the way the staff treated us was horrible.  I felt like I was 10 years old.  To be threatened with "we will delete you photo" was just not nice.  I hope that the management is behind this new system and not the band.  They have always been about the fans, but not last night.

Yes, it really was just 22 seconds.  We were shocked, in that we had done the meet and greet 3 other times...much different.  No, it was a presigned poster from the band.  We could not get anything else signed...which is contrary to what the package information states....

The concert was FABULOUS!!!!  Songs that they played - This"ll Be My Year, Drive By, Bruises, 50 Ways, Mermaid, CA 37, Hey Soul SIster, Save Me SF, I Got You, If It's Love, Drops, Calling All Angels, Marry Me and a great medley of songs (Respect, Get To Me, Free, She's on Fire and a couple of more).  It was awesome!  

New England Guy said:

Was it really just 22 seconds ?  Last year, you got spend about 3 minutes with them. Also, did they just sign one item for you (the poster or something you brought) or was it the poster and another item. Last year they signed two items per person.  Lastly, how many songs did they play, can you tell us the set list ?  thanks.

Jamie Darche Warren said:

Hey NEG, there is a very lively discussion going on at the Trainiacs facebook page about this right now....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service