It was fantastic what a show!!!!! so glad to have met you Pat, Jimmy and Scott at the meet and greet. Anyone going to up coming shows you will have a blast!!!

Views: 267

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was also at the Cincinnati show.  It was awesome.  From what I have been reading on the forums, it looked like to me that Train did everything they could to answer our requests.  They played songs I believe from every album they have ever put out, as a group, including one I had not heard before!! I have been a fan since 98.  They did a medley or two to get in as many of the songs that we requested as possible.  Pat played the sax, as requests had been made for him to play instruments again.  Which is awesome to see!!!  They threw out a lot of signed T-shirts, beach balls and Pat stopped to sign a few authographs at the end.  They included the crowd in the show as much as possible and made us feel they were genuinely grateful for each of us coming out.   Did I mention this was all on a still night with no breeze and about 98 degrees, which means onstage it is 10 to 15 degrees warmer than that.  What more can we ask from our band??  I know some of us, are such big fans we perceive them as saints.  But they are all just REAL people.

Kathy Schweitzer 

Agree!  The show was incredible!  The meet and greet was quick, but didn't expect anything else from that :P  Only wish they would have snapped a shot "bearcatting" with us, we'll get it eventually!!

Check this website out for the set list! http://k1047.cbslocal.com/2012/07/27/train-kicks-off-california-37-...

Jeff Gaudet said:

Glad you had a great time ! Do you know what that set list was ?

I agree, that concert was AMAZING! It was my first concert ever, and my friends and I were Cinci Mermaids! It was incredible!!

So i just bought meet and greet tickets for their show in Dayton Ohio. I so excited here we go again!!!

Deborah,

That is awesome!!!!!  Really considering Dayton myself.  How do you get the meet and greet tickets?

Kathy Schweitzer

Click on he top of the front page where it says shows, then click on Dayton then it will take you to a facebook page click on Artist arena and thats where the gold package is

Kathy Schweitzer said:

Deborah,

That is awesome!!!!!  Really considering Dayton myself.  How do you get the meet and greet tickets?

Kathy Schweitzer

Deborah,

Just bought the Dayton meet and greet too!  Thankyou so much for the directions on how to get to those tkts.  I look forward to meeting you at the show!

Kathy Schweitzer

Deborah Fontana said:

So i just bought meet and greet tickets for their show in Dayton Ohio. I so excited here we go again!!!

You are very welcome. Nice to see you there too, it will be a fantastic night!!1

Kathy Schweitzer said:

Deborah,

Just bought the Dayton meet and greet too!  Thankyou so much for the directions on how to get to those tkts.  I look forward to meeting you at the show!

Kathy Schweitzer

Deborah Fontana said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service