Whats your Favorite Train song and why? Is there a story behind why it is your favorite?

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This ain't goodbye.

There's more I really like. But this my personal number one. 

And should we believe is a good seccond.

Save the day is and always will be my favorite Train song! <3 

But didn't Pat trick you into singing the wrong words ? He made you laugh until you cried; or were you still crying from meeting him? It was an amazing day for you Brookie, so happy for you.

I can't decide!!  They're all great!

My favorite...Not sure I can really pick I have so many that I love but I think my all time favorite is Drops of Jupiter because that is the song that got me listening to all the amazing music! I was told once you see them you won't like them...well ten years later and I am still loving them!!!

i luv hey soul sister. its always been my fav song. it sends almost an adrenalin rush or sumthin whenever i listen to it.its so happy whenever i hear it everything turns happy and exciting and fun. i luv it!!!that song will always be #1 in my book.

Right now my favorite song is The Finish Line. It doesn't have any personal meaning for me at the moment, I'm happily married for 17 years.....but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the emotion in Pat's voice & the flow of the song.  Also love Blind & Swaying from their 1st album.  They have SO many good songs, though...very hard to narrow down!

We could never thank Train enough for being so much of the inspiration behind our wedding engagement. Please share our story with your fans and together let’s make the '2012 Ultimate Proposal Contest” winner a product of “Marry Me” by Train (Vote each day until May 8th here: http://www.jic.org/index.php?page=contest#!/entry/249569)

Sincerely, 

Joe & Kandice

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic Apr 18. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 Apr 17. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music Apr 15. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service