Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well my case came and went like the wind.
Because many friends know me as Trainiac AJ and that I luv wine, I will most likely be purchasing bottles of DOJ for holiday gifts!  And... are there plans for a Hellafine Merlot?
When is Calling All Angels coming out? I thought there were plans for that as well.
good question for jimmy on sunday
Me to. For some reason I was thinking this month but haven't heart anything. 

KarenTN said:
When is Calling All Angels coming out? I thought there were plans for that as well.
Make sure to keep us all posted! :)

in training said:
good question for jimmy on sunday
Here are some of my bottles of  Drops of Jupiter, I loved it!!!!! I'm not usually a red wine drinker, but this wine was great!!!! It was mild compared to most red wines. It didn't have that bitterness to it that I feel many have. I think I'm going to buy some more to give away as Christmas gifts for the holiday seasons coming!!!!!
I ordered the Drops of Jupiter Syrah, was charged for the order and it has never been shipped. I contacted the phone number on my bill which allowed me to leave a message. I also sent an email to find out when my wine would be shipped. I was ripped off and I am not happy about it. I am a HUGE Train fan and I am extremely disappointed that they have partnered with a dishonest company

this will get resolved and you will be loving it when it arrives, its awesome!!

How long have your been waiting for it?? Mine shipped from Underdog wines. I recieved my order within about two weeks. I recently ordered Calling all Angels and also recieved that in about two weeks. Do you have a tracking # ?? I really don't think this is Train's fault, maybe somthing happened in the shipping. Let me know what happens.

Susan said:

I ordered the Drops of Jupiter Syrah, was charged for the order and it has never been shipped. I contacted the phone number on my bill which allowed me to leave a message. I also sent an email to find out when my wine would be shipped. I was ripped off and I am not happy about it. I am a HUGE Train fan and I am extremely disappointed that they have partnered with a dishonest company

Is there any way to purchase this wine if you live in NJ where they do not allow shipments of alcohol?  Soooo want to try this!

Jill

Finally, the wines ship to NC.  However, I am not happy that the live songs are no longer being offered as part of the order.

Who got the live songs?  What songs were they?  Any fans willing to share?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service