How do i purchase VIP for the atlanta Show 2012?

I have contacted Ticketmaster, there is a link on there website that shows 2 packages but there isnt a link?  Would like to purchase one!

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to start by saying I LOVE TRAIN.  But, the meet and greet last night in Charlotte was horrible and definitely not worth the $$$ that you pay.  We were given a presigned poster and told that we could not ask to have anything else signed.  And, they take the picture of you (you can't use your own camera or phone) and if you ask to have anything else signed - they will delete the photo!! (felt likeI was 10 yrs old)  I got to speak to the guys for about 20 seconds before I was shooed away and sent off.  I have been to several of their meet and greets and it has NEVER been like that before.  Hope the boys aren't behind this horrible behavior and that it is their management!  Just wanted to let you know before you spend so much money.

How much are they? I am also a Goo Goo Dolls fan, that's how their meet and greets work. But we get them for free, it's a lottery. They have VIP packages, for around $400

This makes me so sad.  Especially since the email I received from Artist Arena specifically states that "you will have the opportunity to have your poster or one small other item signed by the band".  To me this is false advertising and misleading.  I am going to see them in Raleigh tonight and was going to bring a CD to have signed.  I wouldn't have even wanted to bring the CD if it wasn't for the email I received about the meet & greet in the first place.  I am hoping maybe we will be treated better tonight at the Raleigh show.  Either way I am looking forward to seeing them tonight since I have followed them for a long time but this will be my first Train concert.

Jamie Darche Warren said:

I want to start by saying I LOVE TRAIN.  But, the meet and greet last night in Charlotte was horrible and definitely not worth the $$$ that you pay.  We were given a presigned poster and told that we could not ask to have anything else signed.  And, they take the picture of you (you can't use your own camera or phone) and if you ask to have anything else signed - they will delete the photo!! (felt likeI was 10 yrs old)  I got to speak to the guys for about 20 seconds before I was shooed away and sent off.  I have been to several of their meet and greets and it has NEVER been like that before.  Hope the boys aren't behind this horrible behavior and that it is their management!  Just wanted to let you know before you spend so much money.

I completely agree!  My daughter and I drove all the way from Atlanta because I couldn't get the Gold package here, and I was horribly disappointed with the mismanagement of the Meet and Greet.  We were told in the email that we would be able to have one item autographed, and then the Train Meet & Greet facilitator threatened us and treated us like wayward children, not loyal fans.  DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A GOLD PACKAGE--IT ISN'T WORTH IT!

The show was tremendous, but I feel very let down about the time, money, and effort we put into doing the Meet & Greet. 

Jamie Darche Warren said:

Oh!  I really bet this is a fluke and that it was just first night glitches and miscommunications.  I am going to do the Gold package at two shows (wasn't planning on two, but that's another story...lol) and I am really looking forward to getting to speak to them and take a picture.  I've done meet and greets with other artists and they are usually monumentally more expensive, don't include a ticket to the show...much less a GREAT seat at the show and don't last any longer.  I've spent much time back stage and on stage with another artist, and his are 3x what Train charges, don't include a ticket and he spends no more than probably a minute or so with each person, but don't get me wrong, I am not trashing him or anyone when I say that, it just is what it is...it give us a chance to meet them, but time is limited and there are SO many who want to meet them.  Added to which, who knows how many people they have already 'glad-handed' that day already and how many interviews they have probably given.    I'm just glad I have the opportunity to take my daughter to it, that is what she wanted for graduation was to meet Train.  :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic on Friday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 on Thursday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service