I have been a train fan long before it was cool to be a train fan.  Love 'em.  HOWEVER, as of their show in September 2011 at the White River Amphitheater, I can honestly say that I don't know if I'll fork out the dough to go to another one.  I'm sick of more and more and MORE goofball chicks being called up on stage to waste valuable singing time!  And, no, I'm not jealous that I've never been one of those goofball chicks.  Just sing, Pat.  Just sing.  If I want a corny show, I'll go to Vegas.  Stop wasting everybody's time with your outfit changes and time-wasting antics with the ladies and JUST SING!!!

Views: 2724

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m 14 and I’ve been listening to Train since I was 4 -  they have been my most favorite band (along
with Drops of Jupiter as my most favorite song) my whole life! My parents used
to play a lot of Train but not as much when “For Me it’s You” came out…though I
happen to like it.  To whoever this Justin
Time person is: my parents aren’t dragging me to their favorite bands concert -
 I’m asking them if I can go to MY  favorite band Train’s concerts.  I know more of the songs than my parents. And
my mom is not in love with them, and I don’t have a crush on them – I just like
the music and the type of people they seem to be.  Wouldn’t people rather me listen to good music
by good artists instead of Justin Beiber, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj,
etc?  (Sorry if anyone here likes those
artists but me and my parents would rather listen to bands like Train.)  That’s what most of the kids my age listen to,
so I like having other Train fans to talk to on Fan sites.  l love Train and think they are cool – but I
also love music and concerts – I’ve also been to see Muse, Creed, The Script
(twice, with Hugo and Hot Chelle Rae),  Amos Lee, KT Tunstall, Christina Perri (with
honeyhoney), Skillet, Sia (with Oh Land and Ximena Sarinana), Maroon 5 (with
Matt Nathanson), and Journey/Foreigner/Night Ranger.

Justin Time said:

Troll, really? Is that all you people do is live, eat, and breathe Train? Do you think they really give a crap (seriously)? 

I like train's music and am a fan, which I why I checked out this site, but it seems all of you are middle aged women with no life except to stalk their every move.  I would DIE if my daughter followed a band like you do.  What are you going to do next, teach them what it means to be on the back of the tour bus? 

Seriously, are these kids their fans? Don't they prefer Bieber and artists of the like?

awesomly said eilish same here eilish im 17 and my parents don't listen to much train i have loved train ever since i was little and i don't have a crush on them either just like you i just love there music and type of people they seem to be and im the reason i went to see train on 9/24/11 and i ask my mom to come with me she wanted my dad to go with me but i wanted to go with her and i like bands like train, maroon 5, matchbox twenty,the script,matt nathanson,nickelback just to name a few not artist like 
Justin Beiber 
Eilish M. (Trainette14) said:

I’m 14 and I’ve been listening to Train since I was 4 -  they have been my most favorite band (along
 I’m asking them if I can go to MY  favorite band Train’s concerts.  I know more of the songs than my parents. And
the music and the type of people they seem to be.  Wouldn’t people rather me listen to good music
artists but me and my parents would rather listen to bands like Train.)  That’s what most of the kids my age listen to,
so I like having other Train fans to talk to on Fan sites.  l love Train and think they are cool – but I
(twice, with Hugo and Hot Chelle Rae),  Amos Lee, KT Tunstall, Christina Perri (with

Justin Time said:

Troll, really? Is that all you people do is live, eat, and breathe Train? Do you think they really give a crap (seriously)? 

I like train's music and am a fan, which I why I checked out this site, but it seems all of you are middle aged women with no life except to stalk their every move.  I would DIE if my daughter followed a band like you do.  What are you going to do next, teach them what it means to be on the back of the tour bus? 

Seriously, are these kids their fans? Don't they prefer Bieber and artists of the like?

Love Train - my daughter (15) and I (a little older) have been to a few shows - I WISH there was a way to get her up there as a Trainette - it would make her beam and give her a fantastic life memory.  However - we suffer with nosebleed seats and can't get up front, really.  It would be nice for them to send out a 'scout' to grab a few wannabes from the back!!  We'll keep trying in 2012 - look very forward to new stuff and hearing some old - and Led Zep/U2/Aerosmith (and Blondie!) covers....of course being the 40ish Mom, I LOVE those.....

No room for rotten apples in this forum!

Too funny!  He probably changes the shirt a few time, because some people do not like wearing sweat soaked cloths.  and as for the trainettes, I think its cool they connect with the audience. I am 50 and will never be on stage but for the chickadees getting on stage its something really special for them why rob them of that awesome memory.  I will be seeing them at the houston rodeo so looking forward to the show.  be sweet!!! and have a great Day!

ONE OF THE VERY BEST CONCERTS  EVER!!!!!!!! WOULD PAY TO SEE THE EXACT ONE TIME & TIME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ JUSTIN TIME.............YES I DO BELIEVE TRAIN CARES! MORE THAN MOST! BEING A HUGE MUSIC FANATIC, FAN FOR SHORT, MEANS BEING JUST THAT! STALKER...NO! AND I'M 47, TYVM!!!

Kayla Dudley said:

awesomly said eilish same here eilish im 17 and my parents don't listen to much train i have loved train ever since i was little and i don't have a crush on them either just like you i just love there music and type of people they seem to be and im the reason i went to see train on 9/24/11 and i ask my mom to come with me she wanted my dad to go with me but i wanted to go with her and i like bands like train, maroon 5, matchbox twenty,the script,matt nathanson,nickelback just to name a few not artist like 
Justin Beiber 
Eilish M. (Trainette14) said:

Justin Time said:

If you have things to complain about, then don't go to the show. Simple as that. I LOVE that Pat involves the crowd in his shows and that he calls people up there to interact with him (and yes, I AM jealous...and I still love it).  It makes the band seem more real and sociable.  It really doesn't matter how many girls are up there. It's Train's show and they make it work.  They put on an awesome show EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Love the "Train Tracks" reference Trinalarie...good one!!!! LOL 

wow, harsh words. don't you think that Pat, Jimmy & Scott were all Train-ees once upon a time?

As an official 2011 INDIANAPOLIS TRAINETTE I have to say it was totally amazing!! This was my first concert and it won't be my last. I almost didn't raise my hand to go up on stage (actually had it up then put it back down when I heard I had to dance in front of the thousands of people present) I thought, I'm to old to be up there with those young girls but i was there celebrating my 40th birthday and it was going to be my one and only chance to perhaps meet Pat. So, my old ass waved my arms and jumped up and down PICK ME, PICK ME!!! I think it's so cool that they do this.. Not to many bands give their fans an opportunity like that.

I completely disagree. The only reason the Trainettes are acting like goofball chicks is because they are in the presence of the Albert Einstein of music. (PAT.) I would act the same way. That's why fans love Train because they get the opportunity to connect with the band and star in the  concert. As for Pat's outfit changes, I could really care less. If he feels like he needs to change outfits to go with songs then let him. I have a singing group at my school and I like having outfits that go with the songs we sing as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 23 hours ago. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service