I want to know how to "Tip" or "Cash Donations" to the Band.

Is there anyway for Fan's to make cash contributions to a band?   I only paid $10.99 for Trains latest Album, and frankly, that is a STEAL...   Speaking  of which.....  Someone GAVE ME all their other 5 albums worth of music for FREE!!!!  I feel awful about it...  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Music, but I feel wrong about not paying to have it.  I know that in todays world, most people just steal the music for free..  and it makes me wonder how these bands survive.  I appreciateTrains Music so much that I WANT to support their creativity.  The only way for me to do that is to PAY for their Talent.  So. I'd like to know how I can send them a cash donation......  

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe you should make a cash donation to a charity in their name....like the one they support with their wines.  tThey really don't need the money themselves.

Who is Amber?  :P  Hahaha... I get that all the time.

Alison Wonderland said:

Amber…why don’t you just send the cash to Pat’s ex and save him the stamp.

Mail to the following address:

“The Witch”

Still Tryin’ to Get My Bread Avenue

Ex-ville, USA           

...LOL

Well..  How do you know they don't need the money...... They sure aren't making any selling their tunes..... Not at $10.99.  Not to mention all the people who steal it off the internet.. :( 

gaucho91 said:

Maybe you should make a cash donation to a charity in their name....like the one they support with their wines.  tThey really don't need the money themselves.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic Apr 18. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 Apr 17. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music Apr 15. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service