and only 1, as the best Train song ever, what would it be? (Im really struggling with my own question, cuz I have about 5 I want to choose from...)

Views: 2241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'The Finish Line' is one of six bonus tracks on the 'Save Me, San Francisco - Golden Gate Edition' CD.

Yep, I heard it for the first time and fell in love!

Wow....very hard to just pick one. I'd have to go with Drops of Jupiter. It always makes me smile and I can't resist singing along to it. I love it!

Words would have to be my favorite. The chorus actually applies to real life. Whenever someone I hate makes me lose my cool I think of those lyrics and I'm alright. The lyrics just help me so much in life realizing that some people really are like stones in your pocket and they're trying to bring you down. And even when using words to bring you down all you need is to use them as firewood. That's one reason I love Train is beacause the lyrics have so much meaning that they can be used in life.

Handsdown number 1 song Hopeless!!! Number 2 song You can finally meet my mom. 3 Whipping Boy and finally Lincoln Ave. That is 4 songs - I know I broke the rules.

It's tough to narrow it down to one.  "Hopeless" was my number 2 (after "I Wish You Would", as previously posted).  Since we're now breaking the rules & extending the lists: #3 - Parachute;  #4 - Free; #5 - Calling All Angels & #6 - Save Me San Francisco.

I'm about to come alive is my all time favorite even though I like all of their music. 

D'oh!  Somehow I'd forgotten about I'm About To Come Alive.  Thanks for the reminder, Susan! 

Top 5 then:  1- I Wish You Would; 2-Hopeless; 3-Parachute; 4-I'm About To Come Alive; 5-Free

Kenny how could you forget that song,lol.  You can finally meet my mom is moving in fast for number one

1. I'm about to come alive

2. I wish you would

3. Hopeless

4. Mississipi

5. Drops

6. When I look to the sky

7.If its Love

8.Idaho

9.Free

10.Give myself to you.

i could go on and on, but then I would have all songs from all their albums because there isnt a single song I would ever turn when it comes on, lol

oh man, now I think "free" might be my all time favourite, or "Im about to come alive".....or "words"......I guess its an impossible question to really answer! My heart always goes back to "following rita" = so maybe Ill stick to that....

okay! thats my number 1! "following rita"

Mine is "The Finish line", "When I look to the Sky", "Bruises" and "Parachute" oh well, I don't know. "Drops of Jupiter" is my favorite ever, "Hey, Soulsister" it's my sentimental one, remains me a love that was meant to be but it couldn't.

I love them all I guess.

Mine would have to be "You Can Finally Meet My Mom".  I love many of their songs but this one brought me to my knees the first time I heard it.  It will always have deep personal meaning for me.  Drops of Jupiter of course turned me on to Train.. the rest is history.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service