Glad to be on the Train website and hope to meet other Train fans.

Tags: Fans, Illinois, Train

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Brian! Welcome to the site. My name is Patricia and I am also fairly new to the site as well...I joined this September after seeing Train in concert for the first time which was amazing! Since then I have seen them one other time and I am so hoping they go back on tour soon to see them again. I would love to have the chance to meet them one day as well. I hope you get the chance to see them in comcert...they put on a great show. Like I said welcome and hope to see you around! Take care, Patricia

How are things going, Patricia?

Hi Brian, I'm good...how are you? Been busy with things so I haven't been on here in a while. Did you ever go to see Train at the Chicago Theater back in November?

Hello. Glad things are good with you. I did see Train back in November at the Chicago Theater--my first Train show and it was amazing! I hope to see more shows when they play Illinois. I had credits available on this site so I bought you a gift since you are the only person who talks to me on here and I want to use up the credits--I hope that is ok. Feel free to share any Train stories you have or music stories in general. Take care.

yep i am an illinois train fan. I used to live in justice il and just moved to channahon il. i will soon be a floorida train fan as i plan to move there asap. i no longer like illinois, but no matter where i am i  always love train.from Aunt Betty

i was tinkering with the idea, but by the time i made up my mind the only tickets left were through the radio station, i was never the correct number caller. What songs did they do? how long were they onstage?

Brian Grega said:

Hello. Glad things are good with you. I did see Train back in November at the Chicago Theater--my first Train show and it was amazing! I hope to see more shows when they play Illinois. I had credits available on this site so I bought you a gift since you are the only person who talks to me on here and I want to use up the credits--I hope that is ok. Feel free to share any Train stories you have or music stories in general. Take care.

I got tickets for my Mother and I to go--it was my Christmas present for her and the first Train show for us both. They played for about 30-45 minutes--Pat blew out his voice and so their set was shortened--still a great show. They did all the big hit singles. How many Train shows have you been to? Where in Florida are you moving to? What is your favorite Train album?

I love to travel and am always looking for new people to see shows with--any Train fans want to road trip to see a show let me know!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service