Our Meet & Greet went very well. Pat, Scott & Jimmy were GREAT!!!!!!!! I came up with a fun idea for a t-shirt and before we got up to the band, Pat and Scott were coming toward us asking if they could take pictures of my shirt....unbelieveable!!! I was just hoping they would notice the shirt, and say nice....but they really made my day by being so sweet. The t-shirt is posted on trainline.com if you want to see it. There were only 15 people who got M&G, and there was confusion about picking up our badges to get backstage because the band was running about an hour behind, and the badges were not at will call when they were supposed to be.

They personalized and signed a couple of small items for me. Scott had signed the posters ahead of time, so he could have time to personalize them in line, then Pat and Jimmy signed them after that.

I was thrown off by them liking the shirt and got totally star-struck, and forgot everything I wanted to say to them!! Pat was even HOTTER in person, ditto for Scott and Jimmy. 

We got our picture taken with our own camera, a couple of us getting while getting our stuff signed, and then the regular one of us with the band. They are appreciative of their fans, and will stop for pictures with the fans when they are out and about....hotel lobby, stores, etc.

Our only complaint was with the security, or should I say total lack of security, by the promoter at the festival. We did not want to see the first four bands of the day, so we got there about 3:30, and started heading to our seats. A volunteer with a radio station shirt on tries to seat us way down on the left corner of the stage, when all M&G people were supposed to be 4th row, pretty much center stage. They would not boot the people out of our seats, so they tried to accommadate us in the VIP area....it was a big hassle, and very poorly run by the promoter. I am going to try to find out who the promoter was, and complain to them. We did not get the seats we paid for, but overall it was great meeting TRAIN and the concert was great too.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YAY!!!!  Finally a positive review on a Meet and Greet.  I can't WAIT for my turn!!!

Thank you Sue for posting this

:D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 on Thursday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service