Which Train song is your fav?  Mine is Breakfast In Bed.  Genius!! 

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

breakfast in bed is a awesome song i can't pick my favorite train song i love them all so much =D

Drops of Jupiter, hands down...but I can't say there's any Train songs that I don't like, they're all good!!

I went back to see what I wrote on the Traindiscuss message board(overrun by spammers now) 2+ years ago when asked what my Train top 20 is....

1. I Am
2. Fine
3. Honesty
4. Never Let 'M Know
5. Avery
6. Hopeless
7. I'm About to Come Alive
8. This Ain't Goodbye
9. Half Moon Bay
10. Free
11. Sweet Rain
12. Shelter Me
13. I Wish You Would
14. Father's Day
15. It's Love
16. For You
17. Fascinated
18. Better Off Alive
19. Parachute
20. Marry Me

I can not answer it - it  is impossible for me to name just one song, the best one.
The are so many best sons for different day or moment. My best melanholy mood song is This Ain't Goodbye. Best when on the road - Drive By. When i get mad for what is behind and try to let go for one more time is You Already Know or Blind. When i long for sth that is out of my reach is Your Every Colour or When I Look to The Sky. When attracted to someone i would love to hear Breakfast in Bed and whisper words "you the skin i never wanna shed".

when hope for a change it is I'm About to Come Alive. When crying and need more tears would be Swaying....And after the cry need hope so then I listen to Drops of Jupiter or Calling All Angels or When  I Look to the Sky and this is like balm to my heart. To get a kick for a new day, for a new start is Words and Brick by Brick or Brand new Book - telling me not to give up.

Meet Virginia always on my mind - the very first and never got older. Always teasing Eggplant or SMSF. Dream on when listening to Save the Day and recalling all the supermen and real men :). Get to me always a blast same as Counting Airplanes. Parachute and I Got You makes me fee save and feel like home. Best to ask the question to myself is If It's Love. And guess what keeps me dancing all day long? ukulele and Hey Soul Sister. And last but not definitely not least  Marry me... a dream....

There are so many colours of Train songs. Colours that reflect different mood or season or time of the day. And this is the best of Train - i can reach for them every day and every moment and find music that sheler me in the best way for that particular moment in time. Moment in life. Magic...

Awesome reply.  It was fun reading.  I totally get the mood thing.  I want to "give" my boyfriend a Train song for valentines day.  What do you suggest? ~Lisa

Beatrice said:

I can not answer it - it  is impossible for me to name just one song, the best one.
The are so many best sons for different day or moment. My best melanholy mood song is This Ain't Goodbye. Best when on the road - Drive By. When i get mad for what is behind and try to let go for one more time is You Already Know or Blind. When i long for sth that is out of my reach is Your Every Colour or When I Look to The Sky. When attracted to someone i would love to hear Breakfast in Bed and whisper words "you the skin i never wanna shed".

when hope for a change it is I'm About to Come Alive. When crying and need more tears would be Swaying....And after the cry need hope so then I listen to Drops of Jupiter or Calling All Angels or When  I Look to the Sky and this is like balm to my heart. To get a kick for a new day, for a new start is Words and Brick by Brick or Brand new Book - telling me not to give up.

Meet Virginia always on my mind - the very first and never got older. Always teasing Eggplant or SMSF. Dream on when listening to Save the Day and recalling all the supermen and real men :). Get to me always a blast same as Counting Airplanes. Parachute and I Got You makes me fee save and feel like home. Best to ask the question to myself is If It's Love. And guess what keeps me dancing all day long? ukulele and Hey Soul Sister. And last but not definitely not least  Marry me... a dream....

There are so many colours of Train songs. Colours that reflect different mood or season or time of the day. And this is the best of Train - i can reach for them every day and every moment and find music that sheler me in the best way for that particular moment in time. Moment in life. Magic...

Definitely Breakfast in Bed--best song to make out by!

Lisa Domser said:

Awesome reply.  It was fun reading.  I totally get the mood thing.  I want to "give" my boyfriend a Train song for valentines day.  What do you suggest? ~Lisa

Beatrice said:

I have to agree with all the song choices everyone has listed but add a few of my own because I don't think I can have just 'one' Train favorite song... because they all have so much meaning lyrically and each song brings a different vibe along with it. So including ALL of the songs listed above and....  I Got You, Soul Sister Shake Up Christmas, Something More, Umbrella (cover - I know) but love the way Pat sings it which also includes - Dream On.

i would vote for Your Every Colour if you are a romantic soul, or Breakfast in Bed if you are in a spicy mood  :)

Lisa Domser said:

Beatrice said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 44 minutes ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service