i'm going to the gig in manchester on 6th may, does anybody know who the support act will be? and if train tend to wait around afterwards, would be awesome to meet them!!!

Thanks in advance :)

Views: 1076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Micheal, i went to my first train gig in america in april (just happerned to be on holiday at the same time) they were amazing, im off to hammersmith appollo again tomorrow and i can not wait you definatly wont be disapointed!! they had t-shirts and all the usual plus limited addition artworks. :)

I'm gutted as I chased up the 6 tickets I'd booked for Manchester today and Ticketmaster say they've been sent at the end of March and I never got them! They won't issue replacements and say it will have to be taken up with the carrier. Help somebody:-(

Even more frustrating as I've been checking my account and the status of my tickets is still "being processed". If it had said "Been despatched" I could have chased it up sooner but the website/phone line  says to leave it till 3 days before the event to ring. I did and now they say it's too late to do anything and we can't go. 6 very frustrated fans. Spoke to a manager at Ticketmaster who apologised but couldn't re-issue the tickets. Most miserable night I've had for ages........

Couldn't see them in 2010 as I was on holiday but saw them the time before and they were amazing. You will have a fantastic night guaranteed - best band live ever!!!!! Mandy

that sucks =/ hopefully theres still chance they could arrive this week!

everyone seems t be saying theyre awesome! cant wait till sunday:)

You will LOVE it!! I live in the hills outside of Melbourne, Australia and have been to both Melbourne concerts and have tickets to the next one in June. Can't wait! Sing and smile my way through the whole show! :)

Sunday will be my second Train gig - saw them in 2001 also at Manchester Adademy and  they were excellent! Been a BIG fan ever since.

Have been living in a cave for many years since 2001, and didn't even realise that they'd been back to Manchester so many times - gutted that I missed them!

Matt Nathanson will be the perfect support - great choice -  his album is great - many, many listens...along with California 37 too of course!

Choo choo....Can't wait for the weekend!

p.s. Anyone know how many tickets will have been sold for Sunday night at Mcr Academy?

I've never heard any of matt nathansons stuff I'll have to give him a quick listen before I go :) and not sure, I know they still haven't sold out yet though!

Hi Michael - check out Matt Nathanson's Run video on youtube featuring Jennifer Nettles - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsLdaHu2R8Y you might notice that Matt Nathanson has a passing resemblance to David Beckham - except bigger head, bigger hair - lol. Awesome song imo.

According to the 'Shows' tab info on the main website trainline.com - Manchester IS sold out. 

he sounds good! should be a great show :)

and it must have sold out recently! i checked the academy site a couple of days ago and they were still selling tickets

The support Matt Nathanson is great, try to get there early to hear this guy I've got all his CD's, he's been going a while but if you like, train , MB20, goo goo dolls, that kind of thing you'll really like him.  have to agree with the post about the acapella "Look to the Sky" amazing!!! can't wait two more days!

I agree with you Brian Matt is amazingly great too wouldn't miss Manchester for anything train are fanyastic ive always loved everything they have done ;o) two more day Whhoooooo :o0 

Check comments on the Hammersmith Apollo gig thread for info about last night. I personally didn't think the sound set up was anything special but the band did a great job as normal.

Matt Nathanson currently has a sore throat and Elle King is also supporting (opened the event) and Elle also did the duet on Bruises. Doors opened at 1900 and Train came on at 2115.

Hi everyone.  I'm seeing Train tonight for the first time @ Manchester Academy!!  So excited!! If you see me, come and say hello :) x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 yesterday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service