I found out why they haven't listed anymore winners. They are no longer doing weddings. I was notified last week my husband and I were chosen to renew our vows in Indy. We were notified yesterday they're pulling it because it's messing with the runtime of the show. Several extra tickets and a new dress later..... I sincerely hope that means the trainettes and bruises duet is toast too. Devastated :'(

Views: 1173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so sorry to hear this Sherry!  I don't get on here much but I was going to do a video and got ill and couldn't do it.  My bf and I had hoped to marry in Philly.  I've never been to a Train show....Saturday will be our first.  I'm just so happy things worked out for the best!  The on-stage weddings were just the coolest thing to me!    I'm so sad to hear this has been yanked. :(

I just read your post. That is awful. It seems as if the guys could have followed through with the weddings that they had planned to perform (had made contact with - like you.) I don't know what is going on now days with the band... There seems to be many disappointed Train fans about different things this time around, from reading different posts. I think I will go listen their first three cd s. (and maybe Train "Alive at Last." ) I hate to have bad feelings about the band, they seem to be genuine with what they do for the fans, but canceling your wedding re-new after having contacted you is a real let down to your real heart felt feelings (and hubby).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic on Friday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 Apr 17. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music Apr 15. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service