Views: 1555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dearest Pat, I buried my Mother/best friend a week ago. She passed away from CHF last Saturday night;she was just 67 years old. So it seems that you and I are going through some similar feelings. That being said, I know that there is nothing I can say or do to take away the pain and sorrow that you and your family are feeling right now. I am truly sorry for the sadness that lies ahead for you and yours during this awfully trying time. ( R.I.P Ann and Jack ) Love, Kelly

My thoughts and prayers go out to Pat and his family at this sad time.  I hope the happy memories bring them some comfort.  Sending love and prayers to Pat and his entire family as they mourn the loss of a very special man.

Pat,I'm so sorry to hear of your father's passing.I know what you're going through,in Nov. this year my father will have been dead for 24 years and I had lost my mom only 18 months before that.This past week we just buried my mother's only brother and it still hurts just like my parents had just died.My prayers go out to you and you family and may the Angels and God watch over you all,with deepest sympathy and love.Linda

Hopefully your Mom & Dad got swept off their feet by the wind and are both now dancing along the light of day.  Loss is so hard but the joy of your time with loved ones will never be lost.  With love & condolences.

Very sorry and my prayers are with Pat and his family.

Our condolences goes to you and your family.

http://www.123greetings.com/encouragement_and_inspiration/sympathy/...

Sandra and Bill

So sorry for that...

I wish Pat and his entire my thoughts and prayers. I hope Pat takes all the time he needs to even if means canceling or postponing some shows. Take care and know your true fans will understand if you do find it necessary to postpone some shows,

So sorry for the loss of what sounds like a very special man who lived an honorable and generous life.  I also lost my dad last week and miss him terribly .

I lost my breasts to cancer the day after we buried him so I didn't feel well enough to even go on computer til today to find out about Pat's dad.  I had Pat's version of Hallelujah on repeat for days.So grateful for the peace it gave to me. Wishing peace and love to Pat and his family.

may him rest in peace

hugs for the family and friends

Just read Pat's blog today.  I am so sorry for your loss.  My prayers go out to Pat and his family.  I feel for his children.  They have lost a person who has been a big influence in their lives.  Their father is the man he is because of him.  I lost my father in 2005 at the age of 68 due to alzheimers.  It is still hard to believe that he is really gone.  He was very young and in good health other than for the alzheimers.  He was still running after his diagnosis.  My daughter still lets me know in small ways that she misses him.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Pat and your family. Your music helps me as I am coping with the loss of my mom (last month). Here I am the last of seven. You've been a huge part of my spiritual and emotional "great escape". Take good care of yourself.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 5 hours ago. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service