Thank you for your hard work, your inspiring music and for giving so much on stage every night.

Thank you for bringing people together.

You guys are the best band ever.

Much love from Paris.

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Train and crew. Your kindness to your fans is unsurpassed. I'm grateful for every moment I've had before, during and after a Train concert. There's nothing else that compares. XX Stephanie, Taylor, Zoe & Dan
I Have had THE MOST FUN and have a TON of beautiful memories and awesome friends due to one thing.....TRAIN! My life will never be sad and lonely again! Train and weirdo wildflowers have filled it with PEACE, LOVE, JOY, BEAUTY and FRIENDS! I'm forever GRATEFUL to Train, Pat, Scott, Jimmy, Hector, Jerry, TO, Pergo, and everyone else who makes it possible. Especially their families for their sacrafices! THANK YOU TRAIN! <3

thank you train for everything yall do you all are so incredible and im so grateful for everything yall do all the hard work and all that you give thanks for sharing your amazing gift with us and everything everyone has said above love you guys <3 =D ~ kayla

The Train is rollin' down the tracks! There is so much to CELEBRATE! Beautiful music, awesome summer tour, forever friendships, cherished memories and more to create! Thank you Pat, Jimmy, Scott, Hector, Jerry and crew. Thank You for bringing Love and Hope to all of us! I am forever grateful! <3 LET IT ROLL!

I agree Vero and everyone else. The guys of Train are the funest band on the planet,and the nicest guys you ever want to meet. They take the time to say hi (even when Thomas says they don't have time,lol) and a photo. Can't wait for the Bezerkly show because it's been way to long since I have seen them.

XO A Train fan for life ~~ Phyllis ~CA

10 Years ago Train entered my life and it has been amazing!  I love you guys as you bring so much happiness to everyone. Thank you so much, i can't wait to see you in just 5 days to shake your hand and thank you for making my life so much brighter. xxx

Thank you Train! You were my first love when I discovered Meet Virginia right after it came out.  Not much has changed between the time I was 7 until now. The friendships and love I have felt have gave my life a 180. Thanks for all the sacrifices you all make to make us feel as loved as we do. It is very much appreciated. It is an honor to be a part of this community. Much love. <3

TRAIN has only brought me happiness & love! So grateful to be a part of this family. I haven't been excited about music in a really long time.  Can't imagine not having Train music in my life every single day! Love the guys for their talent and the kindness they show to everyone! They inspire me to be the best person I can be.  I'm truly grateful they are a part of my life. 

Thank you Train for bringing music and light into my life! I have "met" Train fans from all over the world! I love that you have your fans come and be in your videos and I'm one of the lucky ones! <3 Monica

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service