I still have not received my gold package tickets for the show on august 31 at tanglewood. Why? Is there a way to track them? I spent a lot of money and am pretty upset. Help someone anyone!!

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sharon, Don't panic. We were notified by Artist Arena about 6 days prior to the show in Charlotte. They sent us an e-mail and it was a Will Call pick up for the tickets the day of the show. You can e-mail them at tickets@artistarena.com with any questions. Hope you enjoy the show! It was absolutely fabulous!!!!!!

Hey, Sharon...I am in the same  boat as you. I feel like I spent a lot of money to meet them on 9-20 in  Utah and I am worried cause I haven't heard anything yet except for when I bought them...It explained that tickets will only arrive a week before the show due to getting vip's ready and things signed by the band. I am sure we will be fine and get our dreams come true...to meet and greet TRAIN....Enjoy your show in August

Hi Sharon,

We received our tickets about a week and 1/2 before the concert, and received our badges at will call the day of the concert, and received our posters right before the meet and greet. I'm sure every concert is different, but Pat, Jimmy and Scott were super. Try to remember things you want to ask them....I was totally gaga, and couldn't hardly speak, but Scott and Pat are really friendly, and probably Jimmy too, but I found him the least friendly.....maybe should have asked him about the wine company...lol. Let us know how it goes for you.

p.s. don't try to pick up your badges before the time they state, as they probably won't be there, cuz I think they come in when the band arrives. We see them in Kansas City on Friday, front row, but no meet & greet this time);  Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic on Friday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 Apr 17. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music Apr 15. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service