Tonight's setlist from HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/train/2012/hmv-hammersmith-apollo-lon...

I'm well chuffed if this is carried thru to Sunday - Mermaid, Bruises and Sing Together ALL made it for a live performance!

Can anyone confirm if Pat duets for 'Bruises' and with whom? 

Presumably he must.

Views: 596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

They have missed a couple of the set list, they did Ramble on( with a segway into Walk on the Wild Side) which was amazing, also of course Hey Soul Sister.. Great concert as ever, really got eveyone going and got fantastic reception. Up to Birmingham tomorrow, hope its as good.

Bruise duet was with the the first support artist, whose name was, I think, Elly Kelly, again superb version

Nice one, Andy.

Thanks for the info and the heads up re: the Bruises duet - was her name REALLY Elly Kelly? lol

I'm sure that Brum will be another great night for ya!

Elle King was the first act on and she was superb, better than Matt Nathanson but he did have a bad throat and missed the previous nights show. Train were awesomeand Elle did duet on Bruise, my daughter (14) loved the show to but she was gutted that they didnt do This Aint Goodbye!! 

Band did a great gig but let down by the sound settings IMO. Saw them at Manchester Academy in 2010 and sound was a lot better so maybe just a venue thing.

Think early on in the gig they even kind of asked if everything was okay and sound improved towards the end. Agree with above that Elle King did a good duet. Pity some of the old standards were omitted but I guess something ahs to be sacrificed for new material.

Band (minus Jimmy) have also been interviewed on Radio 2 this afternoon so catch them on BBC iPlayer if you missed it. Patrick Kielty show (standing in for Steve Wright).

my first ever train concert last night and i really had alot of fun i really enjoyed the whole evening thank you so much to pat and the band the best off course was soul sister i was the mad one dacing in the front upper circle i loved it how can people not dance to this lovely song i dont know but the couple next to me were sad just sitting down and not enjoying it anyway i wanted to say pat your amazing when you coming to the uk again?????????i have only just found you dont please dont do a westlife on me and split up !!!!!! i adored the music choice and ive got some great pictures if anyone wants a mad fan friend iam it happy train spotting ha ha warm wishes tina ps it really cheered me up i had a very rough time in my life recently thank you pat

No Trainettes, no walk this time.

Got a couple of people up on the stage at one point with tambourines and gave away a guitar into the audience.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva yesterday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Summerfest in Mikwaukee

Started by Melody Baranowski in Tour Apr 2. 0 Replies

My husband and I are getting ready for the Tortuga Festival next weekend. Can't wait to see you. Why don't you play in Milwaukee in late June/early July between New Buffalo and Boise? Would love to…Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service