I figured I'd start a thread here for folks attending Train's concert at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo this year!

The concert will be Friday, March 16, 2012 at Reliant Stadium.

Tickets will go on sale Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 10:00AM; check www.hlsr.com for details.

Also, for those interested, you can join in on RODEOHOUSTON's official Facebook event page here:

http://www.facebook.com/events/207582292669296/

Who all's in?!

Tags: concert, tour

Views: 540

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i want to gooooooooooooooo :p

Probably because you should goooooooooooooo.

It's the Friday of Spring Break, too, so you can schedule around it! ;)

Kayla Dudley said:

i want to gooooooooooooooo :p

i really really really want to go im freaking ahhhhhhhh :p

Rodeo tickets are pretty cheap, too! ~$20 for the cheapest ones!

If you live far outside of Houston, it'd be a bit of a drive, but hey! It's a Friday, so you can sleep in on Saturday, right? /wink wink nudge nudge/

Kayla Dudley said:

i really really really want to go im freaking ahhhhhhhh :p

i want goooo im going to try to go i don't live to for just a hour or so no big deal ahhhhhhhhh i want go and sit as close as i can get aaaahhhhhhhhh so happy freaking out :p

I know that Rodeo shows generally don't have meet & greet sessions, but there ought to be one this time around, anyway. Chute tickets, which are required if you want to be much of anywhere near the stage, are a few hundred bucks. Serious bummer!

Nevertheless, I can tell you exactly where I'm going to be at 10am this Saturday: sitting at my computer, buying tickets as quickly as humanly possible. Haha.

lol i hope to be sitting there too :p

Here's hoping that lower-level tickets won't be too hard to come by! (Much of the lower levels often get bought out by season ticket holders.)

hoping hard :p

It's on a Friday, too, which means you can sleep in on Saturday morning if it's a long drive! /wink wink nudge nudge/

Ahhhh, couln't they have scheduled something closer to the east coast, like Philly maybe...:-) bummer...

Happy for all those who are able to attend! Promise to post pics and videos, ok? :-)

Anyone know of a good hotel in the area?  I am thinking of flyin in for the concert!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Summerfest in Mikwaukee

Started by Melody Baranowski in Tour Apr 2. 0 Replies

My husband and I are getting ready for the Tortuga Festival next weekend. Can't wait to see you. Why don't you play in Milwaukee in late June/early July between New Buffalo and Boise? Would love to…Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service