What??? I read that this year natasha bedingfield is performing the new x-mas-song for coca-cola. But the song wasn´t new, it was the song which was performed last year by TRAIN! I think it´s a very bad cover from natasha bedingfield! I don´t like her song! What do u think?

Views: 600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I listened to Bedingfield's version and it's okay but I like Train's better, probably because it's theirs and therefore feels pure and authentic.  The lyrics got a little switched up to make it appropriate for a woman to sing so it feels forced that way. I looked and it appears that Coco~Cola does own the song so they can get whoever they want to sing it.  

Train does it better than anyone else!! I will continue to listen to their version the whole winter season to add to the over 200 plays on my itunes alone!! Its the only christmas song I heard last year! 

I agree Brookie....... and what are we playing over and over and over at my house during dinner on Christmas Eve??/

Just FYI, for those of you who haven't heard Natasha Bedingfield's version, you can listen to it on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRH_BC3of3A

Naturally, I prefer the original version--and really, won't all of us? We're on a forum for Train fans, after all!

But, really, I think the song's better suited for Train, particularly since it was written by and for them. While I'll be happy to hear Natasha Bedingfield sing it this year, it'll be because whenever it plays, I'll be hearing Train's version in my head! ;)

DONT NO HER BUT THAT CANT B GOOD

IN MY OPINION MOST PEOPLE WHO TRY TO COVER TRAIN DONT DO AS WELL

DONT GET ME RONG THERE R PPL THAT DO IT AWESOME BUT SUM PPL DONT HAV THAT TONE THAT PAT USES

IM NOT EXCLUDING ANY 1 OUT 4 THIS

I JUST DONT REALLY LIK TRAIN SONGS 2 B MESSED WIT ESPECIALLY SHAKE UP CHRISTMAS OR SOUL SISTER

THOSE R 2 SONGS TAHT NEED 2 B LEFT ALONE

I DONT MEEN 4 THIS 2 OFFEND ANY 1 JUST DONT EXACTLY LIK THE IDEA OF SUM 1 ELSE SINGING A TRAIN SONG

SRRY :(

Haven't heard her version, but I'm not sure that I would like it.  Train did an awesome job with that song.

I'm w/ you on this Lisa!. Shake up Christmas or Happiness has been my ringtone on my phone since last Christmas of 2010... and I do not plan on changing it no matter how embarrassed by boys (sons) get! (they only get embarrased because the song is about Christmas and my ringtone has not changed all year long - but they love Train too- I on the other hand don't care what people think about my ringtone as long as it make me feel happy).  I love it! Absolutely- LOVE IT! The way Train performed and sung it! Sorry, no comparison here, just a bit biased I guess. It's such a happy song, a happy tone and I only really want to hear PAT and the boys singing and playing this song to me every time my phone rings. Makes me feel happy inside when my phone rings... no matter who's calling on the other end of the line - i feel happy just hearing it! :)

What ? No Train ?

bring back Pat's voice on the Christmas coke advert  I like Natasha but it just is not on :)

the UK is already starved of Train ! Bring back our Christmas Train gift .........

C'mon y'all it's Christmas time !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva yesterday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Summerfest in Mikwaukee

Started by Melody Baranowski in Tour Apr 2. 0 Replies

My husband and I are getting ready for the Tortuga Festival next weekend. Can't wait to see you. Why don't you play in Milwaukee in late June/early July between New Buffalo and Boise? Would love to…Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service