what would you do if you had a hole day with pat scott and jimmy ?

hey everyone i was wondering if you had a hole day to spend with pat scott and jimmy and you could go anywhere and do anything you want with them where would you go and what would you do ?

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would go wine tasting in beautiful wine country in California. Simple and relaxing.

That's a good question. I've always dreamed of simply meeting the band for ten minutes. (Litterally, I've actually dreamed of meeting Train...) A whole day would be amazing! I'd just hang out with them. You know, eat, (no where too popular because no need for all that craziness... possibly at my house...) go bowling, (and lose horribly because I don't suck but I'm not good and I hear Pat is great at it)  I'd take a pic of me and the band and send it to my friend to brag, and then finish off by telling stories, laughing at videos of them on youtube, then ask how they came up with all their goofy stuff from the videos.

sounds like a really fun amazing day Hannah! we can aways dream lol =D

Yeah...

Food Safari, specifically yummylicious Singapore street food. As food is a unifying force in every culture, has been for thousands of years, what better way to unite with the divine Train trio than over food accompanied by ice-cold Tiger beer. 

I was lucky to have worked (briefly) with Singapore's leading street-food campaigner who is also very good friends with an American TV personality and great fan of our truly unique cuisine - Anthony Bourdain. I now know all the secret places to go to (not shown on TV) for the best of Singapore food and I would take them there for a true Singapore experience. It's all very clean so they won't get sick. They'll be happy, I'm sure. And I of course, would be happiest of all :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva on Monday. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Pre-sale codes

Started by Chris in Tour. Last reply by Tim Apr 4. 2 Replies

According to info I just recieved pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday the 26th, or for Red Rocks anyway. Anyone know if those codes are coming?Continue

Summerfest in Mikwaukee

Started by Melody Baranowski in Tour Apr 2. 0 Replies

My husband and I are getting ready for the Tortuga Festival next weekend. Can't wait to see you. Why don't you play in Milwaukee in late June/early July between New Buffalo and Boise? Would love to…Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service