Dear Pat,

My name is Bonnie Westfall.  I joined your fan club.  I live in St. Marys, GA.  It is on the Florida/Ga border.  I just tried to buy a ticket for your Atlanta tour because there is no where closer than Atlanta than the towns you are going on your tour.  I was just wondering if there is any way you can help me.  I just tried to buy a ticket for the concert, the most expensive one, and I was turned down. 

Last summer you did a concert in St. Augustine, FL, which is only 72 miles from me.  When I found out about it, it was too late.  All tickets were sold out.  I think you are the best singer and have the greatest band!  I also respect you so much for what you do for disabled children.  I worked with disabled children and men with who only had 1 or 2 yr. old brain functioning for 10 years.  Now I am disabled.  I wanted to get a seat in the 102 section, if there are not any chairs there, I need a wheelchair.  But I just don't want to miss another one of your tours.  I have all your cd's.  I also wanted to tell you that since I live on the FL/GA border and since your tour in St. Augustine, FL last summer, even though I live on the border, all our radios, tv stations, newspapers, etc. are from Florida.  I live in St. Marys, GA, along the coast line.  Any way, I think you and your group are the greatest and helping out the disabled children.  If you know how I can get a ticket to be near where you will be, please let me know.  I can't even get a ticket.  I have been trying and trying.  Thank you so much once again for being such a great artist and for your care of disabled children.  Bonnie Westfall, bonniewestfall42@yahoo.com

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have a much better chance of reaching Pat on twitter than on this website. Good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Save Me, San Francisco

Visit us online

More Train

Featured Videos

MUSIC

PATCAST

SHOWS

Forum

Song About The Cruise

Started by Bondo in Off-Topic on Friday. 0 Replies

So anyways...just put it in the mix.Continue

Dream On

Started by Chicka Boom in Music. Last reply by gaucho91 on Thursday. 1 Reply

Does there exist a version of Train's cover of Dream On on a CD - maybe as a bonus track? Or on a Japanese limited tour deluxe bonus edition Fan Club CD?Thank You!Continue

Tags: disc, compact

Train - The Band

Started by Alice in Music on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey, while I'm a great fan of Pat Monahan and I enjoy him, his energy, his talent and his solo CD - truly, love it. I also listen to the Pat Cast, which is fun, but what about the rest of the band?…Continue

Meet and Greet

Started by Amber in Tour. Last reply by Aaron Alva Apr 14. 8 Replies

Ok so I know the tour is over, however, I want to be prepared for the next tour! I searched for months trying to find meet and greet passes. Can someone please share where you can get them?? Thanks!Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Train.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service